Sunday 21 July 2019

Melbourne Traditionalist Conference 2019

Three Months to go and a lot of work still to be done. However the Conference is happening!

I am still confirming speakers, including the keynote speaker, although the signs are pointing in the right direction. The venue last year was great, but we were really at capacity, to be honest it was the perfect size. As I'm expecting more attendees this year, I need a bigger venue.

Date:  18th October, Friday 7pm Meet and Greet
           19th October, Saturday 10am-5pm Conference
           7pm Banquet

I will be giving a talk at the Conference: The Origins of Cultural-Marxism

If you have any questions please send me an email uponhopeblog(AT)gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you there!

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
The Conservative Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment