Monday 11 January 2021

The Ninety-Fourth Month

Last year I had 150 posts, admittedly that included a fair number of videos, but in two separate years I wrote 75 articles, which means that I have doubled those two years!

On New Years Day I wrote three articles, which I think is a record for me, but when I posted the second article blogger said that I posted it on the same day. I did not, I posted it 4 days later, so I have to watch out for that. The third article I copied and pasted and that worked as it should.

The last month was particularly bad, 2730 visitors compared to over 5000 the month before, although I didn't write much at all. My best day was the 17th December when I had 228 visitors, my worst day was the 26th December when I had 40 visitors.

My visitors by country over the past 30 days.

United States  1290

Australia          394

Sweden            219

Canada               99

Saudi Arabia      82

Portugal              72

Germany             59

Russia                 59

United Kingdom 51

Singapore           48

Romania             43

India                   33

U.A.E.                19

Egypt                  19

Indonesia            17

Belgium              15

Bulgaria              15

Netherlands        15

Philippines         15

Other                166

(Other means every other country)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment