Thursday 11 May 2017

The Fiftieth Month

Fifty months!

That's how long I have been writing this blog and this will be my 397th post, wow!

April was my fifth best month ever, it slowly down near the end of the month as I wasn't writing as much. However this month is on track to becoming my best ever. In April I had 4265 visitors, so far in May I have had 3585. I'm not sure how much notice I should take of these statistics sometimes, my American visitors are up but for about a week I received visitors every few hours and then nothing, regular as clockwork. Are these real visitors? I really don't know, then I get more Russians turning up, just like the times before, they arrive in great numbers and in a week they probably will have all left, why? Why do they turn up? Why do they leave?

And why is it that when the "big" countries grow, the "smaller" countries get smaller?

My best day in the last month was yesterday, the 10th May when I had 547 visitors, which is outstanding, my worst day was the 15th April when I had 54 visitors.

April-May

EntryPageviews
United States
4241
Russia
816
Australia
781
United Kingdom
92
Ireland
77
Germany
69
Brazil
50
Canada
43
South Korea
41
France
24

March-April

EntryPageviews
United States
1540
Australia
722
Russia
425
United Kingdom
336
Canada
107
Germany
87
France
65
Brazil
59
Ireland
59
Ukraine
43
The United States which is already the country I receive the most visitors from has tripled!

Russia has nearly doubled, Ireland and Australia are the only other countries to go up.

The United Kingdom is way down, Germany, Brazil, Canada and France are all down.

The Ukraine has left the top 10 and South Korea has reentered it.

I have also received visitors from the following countries: Belgium, the Netherlands, Finland, Austria, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, the Ukraine, Latvia, Armenia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Antigua & Barbuda, Columbia

I hope to see you all again soon.
Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment