Tuesday 14 December 2021

The One Hundred and Fifth Month

Three days late for this months update is about right. My output over that month was not great, I had a three week period where I didn't write anything. Sometimes I think maybe I've written everything that I have in me and I don't have anything more to say. But then I come up with something I hadn't thought about before, which I guess means that I haven't run out of things to say. Sometimes I think it's all too depressing and the black pill overtakes me. I also wonder if I'm achieving anything here. Numbers are small, comments few and supporters fewer. It can get pretty lonely, some months I don't get a single comment.

Most of the time it doesn't worry me, I mean it's amazing that I even have the opportunity to get what I want to write out there. This site costs me nothing and I have never been censored, maybe I've been shadow banned, but I can't prove that. I also know that the fight is long and uphill and our enemies numerous. And the comments I do get are normally good.

The irony of having a break is that it's not a break, I fret about the blog, about not writing, about losing readership, about not fighting back. A break always has bad consequences as you'll be able to see when I post this months numbers.

In the last month, 14th November to the 14th December, instead of the 11th to the 11th, I had 1890 visitors. My best day was the 16th November when I had 150 visitors, my worst day was the 6th December when I had 35.

United States
1.04K
Australia
314
Germany
96
United Kingdom
72
Canada
49
France
38
Russia
38
Belgium
24
Finland
23
Philippines
16
Indonesia
15
Greece
14
India
12
Netherlands
12
Poland
11
Iran
8
Italy
7
New Zealand
6
Turkey
5
Other
88

No comments:

Post a Comment