Thursday 15 July 2021

Link Love XIV

Using Roman numerals seemed like a good idea when there won't so many of these, but now it's up to 14 I'm not as sure as I once was. Anyway, recently I've read some really great articles and I wanted to share them with you all. 

This one is from the Zman, it is both an article and an hour long podcast, you can do one or the other, or you can follow my lead and do both. The theme here is that "Wokeness" is a new religion. I'm not sure how I feel about this one, 60% yes, 40% no. However I also think that this idea is a good starting point to working out what is going on in the enemies head.

The New Religion

The Left like to talk about how they are on the right side of history, but they have flaws that don't help them achieve their goals. 

The Myth Of Progressivisms Shiny Future

A short article on why man is not God.

Mans Creatureliness 

Here is another article about what is in the enemies head. The meat of the article starts about a third of the way in, although I found the entire article of interest.

The Left And Sex

A retired College lecturer writes here about how the constant push left affected his career and conduct. What he doesn't understand is that he was part of the very problem he complains about, but still an interesting article.

How All My Politically Correct Bones Were Broken


To Help Support My Work

https://www.subscribestar.com/upon-hope


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditionalist Future

Another Article You Might Like?

Dress Codes And Conservatism

No comments:

Post a Comment