Sunday 11 April 2021

The Ninety-Seventh Month

I don't have much to report, things are starting to get back to normal in most areas of my life, the blog included. At Easter we had glorious weather, not too hot, just lovely. A week later and we are in winter weather, cold, wind and rain. I wonder if heaters are for sale now, I tried to buy one a month ago and they said it was out of season so they didn't have any.

The best day was the 18th March when I had 580 visitors, my worst day was the 4th of April when I had 41 visitors. That was the second time in a month I went under 50, which is quite unusual. Although as I didn't write anything for nearly two weeks, I deserved it.

United States
2.47K
Australia
488
Canada
69
United Kingdom
59
Russia
51
Germany
49
Belgium
43
Netherlands
39
South Korea
36
Argentina
30
Indonesia
21
France
20
India
19
Poland
19
South Africa
17
Peru
14
Kenya
11
New Zealand
11
Hong Kong
7
Other
194

 

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditionalist Future

Another Article You Might Like?

The Ninety Second Month

No comments:

Post a Comment