Friday 11 September 2020

The Ninetieth Month

I am beginning to hate this new interface!

I have just spent over an hour putting together an update with lots of detail and it is now lost because something that I could do easily in the old interface is now impossible. If Bloggers new interface was a real face my fists would be very busy right now!

In August I had 3108 vistors, this month I have had 999 visitors. My best day over the last month was the 6th September when I had 188 visitors, my worst day was the 19th August when I only had 65 visitors. 

I have been blogging for 7 1/2 years and at this time of year I give out the top 10 most read posts. This list is different from what is on the left of the front page. I believe the reasons for that is that the list on the left is weighted towards more recent visitor numbers. While the list that I will provide is not. Listed below are the top 10, the numbers in brackets are the number of times they have been clicked on.

(6616) What Do Traditional Conservatives Believe?

(3849) Free Trade Versus Protectionism

(3628) Why Don't The Poor Marry?

(3404) Why Do Conservatives Believe In Different Social Classes?

(3149) What Is More Important, The Past, The Present Or The Future?

(2542) Feminism, Why We Are Not Feminists

(2476) The Balanced Society

(2329) The Problems Of Monarchy

(2273) Housewives, Good For The Economy And Society

(1585) Multiculturalism: The Conclusion

Over the past ninety months I have had a grand total of 265,206 visits to the blog. That has included over 111,000 Americans, 44,000 Australians and nearly 17,000 Russians.

I don't have any other numbers here as Blogger destroys whatever I've already written if I try!


To Help Support My Work

https://www.subscribestar.com/upon-hope


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditionalist Future

Another Article You Might Like?

The Eighty-Ninth Month



1 comment:

  1. I am beginning to hate this new interface!

    It's ghastly. The old interface basically worked quite well so of course it had to be changed.

    ReplyDelete