Friday 18 September 2020

Future Path - Melbourne Traditionalists Podcast -Episode Fifty Six

 My apologises for the past few weeks, I haven't been writing as much as I should be. This month I've only written two articles. I think the lockdown has gotten to me, not enough stimulation. I haven't gone out of my driveway in over a month as I refuse to wear a mask. I haven't even gone out for food as my car is playing up. Everything is being delivered, what a bizarre way to live. The number of visitors to the site has fallen and the numbers on Youtube are dismal. Which discourages me to write, which of course does nothing to help visitor numbers. Although on Youtube something goes up everyday, so thats not the problem there. Anyway I did put up a episode this week and it deals with things people can do to move things forward. An optimistic piece from a depressing month, go figure!


Length: 24 minutes

Click on the link and enjoy!


 

To Help Support My Work

https://www.subscribestar.com/upon-hope


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditionalist Future

Another Article You Might Like?

Traditional Conservative Views On The Law

No comments:

Post a Comment