Friday 7 December 2018

Whats Your Intersectionality Score?

Are you telling me you don't know your Intersectionality score?

What are you sane!

So what is intersectionality?

"the theory that the overlap of various social identities, such as race, gender, and sexuality, contibutes to the systemic oppression and discrimination experienced by an individual"

In other words Leftest crap.

I scored 9 and I am more privileged than 86% of you suckers!

I played around with it and the best score I could come up with was 97, in which case 89% of people were more privileged. Although to get there I had to become a trans-women of colour who was disabled and a devout Muslim!

If I kept everything the same but changed my religion from Muslim to Jewish I got a score of 92, but still 88% of people were more privileged.

I know what your thinking, what about if my disabled trans-women of colour was a devout Christian, 85 with 86% of people being more privileged.

If you would like to find out your own interesctionality score go here,  https://intersectionalityscore.com/ , great entertainment for 10 minutes or so.


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
Libertarianism, Why We Are Not Libertarians 

No comments:

Post a Comment