Thursday 11 January 2018

The Fifty-Eighth Month

I don't know where to start with this update, I don't know whether I should be happy with my numbers or not. In one sense they have been good, but in others not so good. To be honest I wish I could have a month were I reported only good things.

On the good side, I have 7 countries with over 100 visitors each!

I said last month that it's unusual to get over 200 from a country and this month I have 4 countries over 200!

Also December was a good month, as this one has been so far, I had exactly 3,800 visitors in December and over 1000 so far this month. The best month since August, which I was happy about. 

I have also had a number of days were big numbers of visitors arrived from a particular country. I had 20 visitors from the Sudan and 177 from the Netherlands on the 24th December. 176 of the Dutch visitors read one article, The end of any consensus, which was from September. The Spanish and Russians also turned up in big numbers on one day. The British were more spread out but I had big numbers read, Liberalism is a Christian heresy, which was also my most popular article in the last month, it has been visited 595 since it was published.

So way aren't I entirely happy with those numbers? 

Because I'm worried that they aren't regulars, but just people who will visit the blog once and then be off. I'm not growing, or am I? I really don't know. What I do know is that my American and Australian numbers are down again. It is really getting frustrating.

My worst day was the 25th December, Christmas day, when I had only 38 visitors, maybe thats a good thing as it means people have better things to do on Christmas Day then read blogs. My best day was very good, I had 397 visitors on the 3rd January.

December-January
EntryPageviews
United States
1376
Australia
397
United Kingdom
384
Russia
300
Netherlands
183
Spain
171
Ireland
110
Canada
87
France
53
China
38

November-December
EntryPageviews
United States
1482
Australia
466
United Kingdom
223
France
121
Canada
73
Brazil
71
Ukraine
61
Ireland
53
Spain
35
Russia
34
United Kingdom, Russia, Spain and Ireland were all up by a long way!

The United States, Australia, Canada and France were all down.

The Netherlands and China are back in the top ten.

Brazil and the Ukraine have both left the top 10.

I have also receieved visitors from the following countries: Isle of Man, Belgium, Faroe Islands, Finland, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Estonia, U.A.E., Bahrain, Pakistan, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Vietnam, Burma, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, Algeria, Sudan, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, New Zealand, Guatemala, Peru 

I hope you all visit again soon.
Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog a few months back and I have enjoyed it immensely. I read it as regular as possible. Daily in fact. Keep up the good work.

    From an American Anglican traditionalist with High Tory sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr. Rebel, I very much appreciate your comment!

      Delete