Monday 11 August 2014

The Seventeenth Month

The Seventeenth Month

So far I don't have much to report this month, I had a slight increase over last month but only by about 30 visits which because of Bloggers hickups I suspect are from my viewing the site and it counting them as outside views!

My worst day was the 17th of June when I only had 16 views and my best day was the 3rd August when I had 78 views.

11th July - 11th August
EntryPageviews
United States
584
Australia
226
Ukraine
70
France
45
Canada
35
Turkey
28
United Kingdom
22
Russia
21
Germany
20
Indonesia
19

11th June -11th July 2014
EntryPageviews
United States
576
Australia
190
United Kingdom
63
Ukraine
62
Netherlands
47
Canada
32
France
32
Indonesia
24
India
18
Russia
18
The United States is slightly up, Australia is up but as stated at the start that could all be me! The Ukraine, France, Canada and Russia are also up.

Turkey is new, 18 came in one day and a few days later 10 more did. Germany has made it back into the top 10.

The United Kingdom and Indonesia are both down. Currently the total of visitors from the United Kingdom is 999, so the very next visitor will be my 1000th!

India has however left the top 10.

I have also had visitors from the following countries Ireland, Jersey, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Malta, Spain, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Oman, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina.

I hope to you again soon.
Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future



2 comments:

  1. Than you for letting us know the statistics on visitors for you blog. It has helped me get a sense of proportion in regard to the numbers of visitors for my own blog. This post of yours is not the only one that you have written that has contributed to the wealth of knowledge on the internet. Your views are always well thought out and expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Patterson

    Nice to hear from you and thank you for kind thoughts.

    Mark Moncrieff

    ReplyDelete