Wednesday 11 January 2023

The One Hundred And Eighteenth Month

It's a bit presumptuous of me to be writing about the last month when I wrote exactly zero content. This being the first and only month in nine years in which that has happened. To be honest I wasn't even going to write this, but I wrote an article that will go up tomorrow. Today I was asked what I was writing and I got a comment and they both inspired me. To be honest I'm really sick of shouting into the wind. The article in question, The Problem Of The Independent Woman, has 37 views and as of now one comment. Which really makes me question things. I once had the idea that this blog was advancing a cause, but a cause of 37 people seems a bit absurd.

My best day this month was the 22nd December when I had 515 visitors. My worst day was the 28th December when I had 14. In total I had 1,780 visitors, which is quite low but better than I deserved considering.



Sweden
564
Germany
544
United States
186
Russia
162
Australia
146
Canada
43
United Kingdom
23
Singapore
22
Thailand
15
Indonesia
12
Egypt
9
Spain
6
Netherlands
6
United Arab Emirates
4
Vietnam
4
Bulgaria
3
Hungary
3
Portugal
3
Switzerland
2
Other
29

  

No comments:

Post a Comment