Tuesday 11 May 2021

The Ninety-Eighth Month

Well it has taken me eight years but I have now had over 300,000 views!

301,918 to be exact.

That works out around just under 105 views per day, sometimes I do much better than that, others I don't. My best day this month was the 3rd May when I had 1500 visitors (exactly) , like most of these big numbers no article is read and they remain a mystery to me. My worst day the the 17th April when I had 40 visitors.

My other big news is that I have decided that I will stop doing the podcast. I will still be putting up articles, but I will stop doing the 30 minutes shows. My numbers have gotten worse and worse and I'm just out of enthusiasm. This year I have had two podcasts that have had a total of 21 listeners each.  That's not even 10% of the first episode and a total of 11 episodes with less than 30 listeners. Bizarrely, sometimes I put up a recording of an old article and I will get more hits on that article that day then I will get people listening to it!

As it has already been written all I have to do is read it out loud and record it. While the podcast takes more effort, effort that I think is being wasted.

United States
2.27K
Sweden
1.46K
Australia
585
United Kingdom
247
Germany
201
Romania
127
Netherlands
97
Canada
50
Russia
31
Belgium
23
France
22
Philippines
21
Brazil
19
Costa Rica
15
Indonesia
12
New Zealand
8
Poland
8
Argentina
7
India
6
Other
189


A Traditionalist Future

Another Article You Might Like?

The Ninety-Seventh Month

No comments:

Post a Comment