Thursday 19 July 2018

Melbourne Traditionalists Conference 2018 in Three Months

Over the past few months I have had a number of people contact me to express their interest in attending. With only three months to go you can book and pay for your ticket below. We are currently trying to get a "name" to speak at the Conference, but I cannot confirm anything yet. However everything else is going as planned.

I will be the fourth speaker, although I am being uncharacteristically indecisive in deciding whether I will do a "negative" or a "positive" presentation.

The venue is confirmed but it will only be made public to Conference goers the week of the Conference. I will say it is in an inner Melbourne suburb and close to public transport and it's lovely.

If anyone who is attending has any dietary requirements it's best to let me know via email.

Dates: 19 October, Friday 7pm, Meet and Greet
            20 October, Saturday, 10am-5pm Conference
            7pm Banquet

Venue: The venue is a very nice building, old and beautiful in Melbourne, Australia

Cost: Concession $75
          Full Price $100
          (everything in Australian Dollars, if your unsure if you are Concession or Full Price send me an email)

Register: To register and pay for the Conference go to TryBooking

Lecture Topics

1. Shakespeare and Conservatism

2. The History of the Anti-Suffragette Movement

3. Christianity, Morality and the West

What do you get for your money? 5 lectures, Lunch and Banquet, all non-alcoholic drinks. All inclusive.

If anyone has any questions please send me an email uponhopeblog(AT)gmail.com

I look forward to see you there!

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
Communism, Why We Are Not Communists

No comments:

Post a Comment