Wednesday 2 March 2016

Where Have I Been?

Some of you may be wondering where I've been for the last (nearly) two weeks? My modem broke and it took a week to get a new one, then add on two weekends and then some technical issues and I've been away much longer than I wanted to be. If it's not one thing it's another, but I'm back on board now and as work has slowed down (knock on wood), things should get back to how they were. My goal is three posts a fortnight, I would be happy with that. So sorry for deserting you but now I'm back in the ranks ready to serve!

Mark Moncrieff
Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back Mark. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mark,
    I'm very glad to see you back, and wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy your blog.
    Although many of your articles resonate with me and what I believe in my heart, I am rather loathe to comment in the event I am unable to do so with the clarity deserved.
    Just know that as a very traditional and conservative thinking lady, I appreciate what you're doing.. Thank you,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Christine

      Thank you for your kind words and encouragement it is much appreciated. Also if you have something to contribute you are most welcome to comment.

      Mark

      Delete