Thursday 23 April 2015

Some Link Love IV

I'm technically cheating here, I've had a very strange week and it looks set to continue, so everytime I sit down to write something my brain says, "hey you know that great topic you had earlier, I'm not going to help you with it". So instead of posting nothing I'm putting up these short links really to let you all know I'm still alive and I hope to get my brain back on my side...soon!

Three teenagers were arrested last weekend for plotting terrorist attacks in Melbourne, the Conservative columnist Tim Blair has a short but I thought quite funny (and sadly accurate) post concerning it.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/invisible_people_of_no_description_from_nowhere/

Andrew Bolt is Australia's most read newspaper columnist, he is called a Conservative, and on some issues he really is, Immigration is one of them. On others he's a Right-Liberal. Phillip Ruddock was Australia's Immigration Minister, hardline against illegal Immigration, very soft on legal Immigration.

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/ruddock_warns_of_blowout_in_immigration_intake/

Another short link asking a very good question, why aren't Arab nations taking in Arab refugees?

http://pvewood.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/asylum-seekers-are-transforming-europe.html

Enjoy and I'll get back to work soon, I promise.

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
Debt is King I

No comments:

Post a Comment