Friday 11 April 2014

The Thirteenth Month

The Thirteenth Month

Until the last 24 hours I was going to keep the 5 Continents that I had last month, but alas that all fell away. Now I'm back to 4 Continents.

I have had two links this month both of which I'm grateful for one from:

Adventures in Housekeeping

&

Oz Conservative

I also wrote an article in December called Free-Trade Versus Protectionism, which has really taken off. I get hits every day for it and most searches are looking for it. I also wonder if it's been linked to somewhere, if so I don't know where. But it's interesting that an old article can suddenly spring to life.

An interesting month on the roller coaster that is blogging. My best day was the 30th of March when I had 104 visitors and my worst day was the 22nd of March when I had 22. But I only had two days in the 20's and 4 others in the 30's, so my average was much better than normal around 52 a day.

March - April
EntryPageviews
United States
692
Australia
271
United Kingdom
75
Germany
68
China
45
Canada
44
France
30
India
29
Netherlands
19
Sweden
19

February - March
EntryPageviews
United States
522
Australia
205
China
56
Canada
50
Germany
44
United Kingdom
38
Japan
24
Poland
18
Netherlands
17
Brazil
13
The United States is up as is Australia which I'm very pleased with. The US was just over 700 and Australia was just over 300 at their high point this month. Other countries have had increases are the United Kingdom and Germany.

France has rejoined after missing two months.

The Netherlands is basically the same and India and Sweden are both in the top 10 for the first time, welcome!

China is down in numbers and Japan, Poland and Brazil have left the top 10. Although Brazil was in it 24 hours ago.

I have also been visited by people from the following countries Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Malta, Spain, Poland, Greece, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Iran, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Egypt, Algeria, Morocco, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Namibia, New Zealand, Fiji, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, British Virgin Islands, Guyana, Brazil, Argentina.

Thats quite a list of countries, I hope you found something of interest and remember that if you've got something to say please do leave a message.

Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future

No comments:

Post a Comment