Friday 11 November 2022

The One Hundred And Sixteenth Month

Last month I was working and now I'm not. I have had the strangest experience I have ever had at a job. I was hired for a specific role because I had done that job in a different industry. Which means that I could do the job but I needed to know how this industry worked. When I started my boss told me that my job was to watch him and learn from him, so I sat across the desk from him and watched him do my job. But in reality he didn't want to train me because the company was his and he didn't want someone else touching his company. To him it wasn't a job it was a lifestyle and he didn't want me to interfere with that. I never thought that I would be paid the most I have ever been paid to watch someone else do my job, but all absurd things must come to an end and when it did I was both disappointed and relieved. 

My worst day this month was the 5th November when I had 49 visitors and my best day was the 7th November when I had 592 visitors. Overall I have had 3990 visitors this past month, this is also the first month that a country other than Australia or the United States has been at the top!

Israel
980
United States
943
Germany
506
Australia
423
Sweden
150
Russia
141
France
45
Canada
33
United Kingdom
31
Indonesia
24
Saudi Arabia
19
Ukraine
11
Singapore
10
Netherlands
8
New Zealand
8
India
7
Japan
4
Finland
3
Thailand
3
Other
47

No comments:

Post a Comment