Sunday 11 September 2022

The One Hundred And Fourteenth Month

I took Mrs. Borrink's advice, which he gave last month, and I installed Statcounter. However it has only added to my confusion, giving me different numbers to what Blogger gives me and lower numbers. Are they accurate? I just don't know. It also doesn't  help with the 'other' problem, whereby Blogger simply lists most websites as 'other'. Statecounter does allow me to follow users around the site, which I must say I find a bit creepy. On YouTube it tells you when people stop watching a video, it is depressing to see just how small the number of people who get to the end of a video really is. So more information is not always good, but knowing where people come from doesn't sound like much to ask, but I guess it is.

Recently I have had good numbers on a post I wrote back in March 2019 after the Christchurch massacre They Don't Understand Us. Why? How does a new group of people know that this exists? Is it linked somewhere? I have no idea.

In the last month I have had 3410 visitors, my best day was very good, on the 27th August I had 969 visitors, my worst day was the 14th August when I had a mere 21 visitors.

Another interesting thing has happened on the blog this month and in particular this past week. Normally the United States is in first place followed by Australia, this week Israel is in first place...it's a rare week in which I get more visitors from a country other than the United States!

Top 5 countries for the week of  5th September - 11th September 

 Israel                                                                                                                                  191

United States
146
Australia
99
Sweden
54
Netherlands
50




11 August -11 September

United States
2.27K
Australia
358
Israel
293
Sweden
116
Germany
71
Netherlands
66
India
50
Ukraine
22
United Kingdom
20
Canada
17
France
17
Russia
16
Belgium
8
Ireland
8
New Zealand
5
Bangladesh
3
Brazil
3
Taiwan
3
Greece
2
Other
62

No comments:

Post a Comment