Thursday 11 August 2022

The One Hundred And Thirteenth Month

Apart from low energy and sleeping longer, I no longer have Covid. I got my taste back and things are mostly back to normal. I have had a good month, although about half of that has been in the last week. I wish Blogger gave better information, all it tells me is that they are American, use Linux and that the website that they came from was 'other'...which is not very helpful.

Over the past month I have had 3,933 visitors, my worst day was the 20th July when I had 16 visitors and my best was the 6th August when I had 602 visitors. 


United States
2.73K
Australia
804
Russia
40
United Kingdom
31
Netherlands
28
Hungary
25
Sweden
21
Mexico
20
Canada
19
New Zealand
18
Germany
14
France
13
Bulgaria
7
Singapore
7
Vietnam
6
Indonesia
5
Thailand
5
Ireland
4
India
4
Other
204




Upon Hope - A Traditionalist Future

Another Article You Might Like

The One Hundred And First Month

1 comment:

  1. Can you put a free version of Statcounter on your blog? It's not as detailed as Google Analytics, but will tell you quite a bit more than the nothing Blogger is giving you. This looks like what you would use.

    https://statcounter.com/blogger/

    ReplyDelete