Wednesday 11 May 2022

The One Hundred And Tenth Month

This month has been quite a good one and it all started with reading a bizarre job description on SEEK, which I wrote about in Lets play a game, whats the job title? Which had nearly as many people check it out as viewed the blog last month. I was encouraged to start an Upon Hope telegram group, which I have done, I post each day using older articles from the site, from the Youtube Melbourne Traditionalists and The Melbourne Traditionalists on Podbean. 

On telegram I have had thousands of views, my top article has 4504 views, my worst two both have 11, it's really all over the place. 

On Youtube I have reached 250 subscribers, but it has done nothing to increase my viewer numbers. For a long time I was around 220 and for a time I even lost subscribers, so to see it up is good but I must admit it doesn't make much sense. 

On Podbean I have 16 followers, for awhile I was getting about half listening to a post, recently it is about a quarter. As always these sites give you raw numbers but they don't tell you much.

On Subscribestar I have 4 subscribestars and 1 inactive, so I am right on the cusp of possibly losing that support. When I joined I needed 5 subscribestars before my account was considered active, I'm not sure what happens if I go under 5, I keep waiting for that to happen. But if you would like to get my content early you can sign up for $1, or more if your feeling generous.

My best day this month was the 21st April when I had an amazing 920 views!

My worst was the 5th May when I had only 31 views, this past month I have had 4,510 viewers.

This is also an unusual month as my Australian visitors have outnumber my American visitors, I think this is the fifth time that has happened in nine years.

Australia
2.48K
United States
1.43K
New Zealand
64
Germany
61
United Kingdom
58
Russia
55
Canada
35
France
35
Singapore
20
Netherlands
19
Poland
14
India
11
Taiwan
11
Belgium
9
Indonesia
9
Italy
8
Turkey
7
Brazil
6
Hungary
5
Other
176

1 comment:

  1. I think you just need to keep going, if not for yourself than for history. Eventually an account of our times will be written and it would benefit greatly from your voice.

    ReplyDelete