Wednesday 12 January 2022

The One Hundred and Sixth Month

I should have written this an hour again when it was still the 11th, ohhh well. It's one of those months when it seems like I have only just written last months update, even though I have done a lot in the past month. 

In the past month I have had 2000 visitors, unfortunately Blogger no longer gives precise numbers but rounds things off, or up, not sure once they get over a 1000. Although if I add up all the numbers below it comes to 1,997. I had two equally worst days, the 19th and 20th December when I had 39 visitors each day. My best day was the 26th December when I had 163 visitors.

Blogger tells me that this week exactly 500 visitors have come to the site. It is also unusual for my Australian numbers to be so close to the American ones, At one point I thought it might be one of those rare months when I have more Australian than Americans visit the blog.

United States
718
Australia
542
Japan
257
Germany
83
France
55
Bulgaria
45
Canada
29
United Kingdom
29
Belgium
27
Indonesia
23
Netherlands
22
Greece
18
Russia
11
Romania
9
India
8
Finland
7
South Africa
7
Ireland
6
South Korea
5
Other
96

No comments:

Post a Comment