Friday 5 February 2021

January 2021 Podcasts

 It doesn't feel like an entire week has pasted since I last posted!

But reality, that thing that doesn't go away when you stop believing in it, tells me that it's true. I've been meaning to put up a Podcast link page, so here it is for the entire month of January.

Each Monday (sometimes Tuesday) I do an episode of the Melbourne Traditionalists Podcast which I try to keep around 30 minutes long. I've been known to be anywhere from 20 minutes to 45 minutes so it can vary. I also put up content every day which consist of older posts that I record. You can also listen in on Podbean, which from now on should have content every day.

Podbean:

https://melbournetraditionalists.podbean.com/


Youtube

Afghanistan before 1980


Changing Australia's Anthem


Covid/Trump


Sleeping Kangaroo



To Help Support My Work

https://www.subscribestar.com/upon-hope


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditionalists Future

Another Article You Might Like?

Political Correctness And Modern Society

No comments:

Post a Comment