Wednesday 11 March 2015

The Twenty Fourth Month

This has been a very good month with my best day ever, although I just cannot seem to get over that 2000 mark. This has also been my third best month, only missing out on being the second best by 3 visits.

My best day, by far was the 22nd February when I had 459 visitors, my next best day was the 26th February when I had 128. Thats a great number, but 459 is outstanding. Bizarrely I think they came to read a particular article The tragedy of the Euro, but hardly anyone clicked on it, so instead of being one of the most read articles on my site, it has officially been read only 32 times.

My worst day, which shocked me as much as my best day would a few days later, was the 18th February when I had 15 visitors, just to show you how low that is, my second worst day was the 21st February when I had 31 visitors.

I also had big visitor numbers from Germany, Romania and the United States, over 100 visits from each in one day, although not the same day.

11th February - 11th March
EntryPageviews
United States
660
Australia
305
Germany
210
Romania
117
United Kingdom
86
Russia
78
France
55
Netherlands
44
Ukraine
43
Canada
30

11th January - 11th February
EntryPageviews
United States
728
Australia
283
United Kingdom
91
France
68
Netherlands
40
Ukraine
38
Romania
33
Germany
26
Japan
26
Canada
25
Australia is up, Germany is 9 times what it was last month, Romania is up by 3 1/2 times. The Netherlands is higher as are the Ukraine and Canada.

Russia has made a big jump into 6th place from outside the Top 10.

The United States is down, although I had around 100 come on today, if not for them it would be even lower. The United Kingdom is slightly lower and France is lower.

I have also received visitors from the following countries Denmark, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic,  Slovenia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, U.A.E., Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Algeria, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, New Zealand, Fiji, Brazil, Venezuela

Mark Moncrieff

No comments:

Post a Comment