Wednesday 11 September 2019

The Seventy-Eighth Month

The last month has been my second best month ever!

In August I had 5,910 visitors, in the last 30 days I have had 5,477 visitors, which puts the last 30 days in third place. I'm very happy with those figures. My best day was the 31st August when I had 657 visitors and my worst day was the 16th August when I had 54 visitors.

I have been blogging for 6 1/2 years and at this time of year I give out the top 10 most read posts. This list is different from what is on the left of the front page, I believe the reason for that is that the list on the left is weighted towards more recent visitor numbers. While the list I will provide is not. Listed below are the top 12, the numbers in brackets are the number of times they have been clicked on.

(6362) What Do Traditional Conservatives Believe?

(3678) Free Trade Versus Protectionism

(3370) Why Don't the Poor Marry?

(3193) Why Do Conservatives Believe in Different Social Classes?

(2308) Feminism, Why We Are Not Feminists

(2211) What Is More Important, The Past, The Present or The Future?

(2058) The Balanced Society

(2016) The Problems of Monarchy

(2001) Housewives, Good For The Economy And Society

(1290) Multiculturalism, The Conclusion

(1268) Is There a Path For Men Anymore?

(1228) The Discrimination of Anti-Discrimination

In the Seventy-Eight months that this blog has been running I have had over 91,000 American, 33,000 Australian and 15,000 Russian visitors.

August - September

EntryPageviews
United States
3440
Australia
749
Ukraine
160
United Kingdom
143
Netherlands
129
Unknown Region
124
Germany
99
Philippines
98
Canada
71
Russia
69
July - August 

EntryPageviews
United States
1282
Australia
687
Ukraine
259
Russia
236
Netherlands
210
United Kingdom
160
Unknown Region
123
Germany
93
France
93
Canada
81

As you can see I have had a massive increase from the United States!

Australia, Germany and Canada are also up.

Unknown Region is basically the same.

The Ukraine, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Russia are all down.

The Philippines has entered the top 10 and France has left.

I have also had visitors from the following countries: Ireland, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Israel, U.A.E., India, Bangladesh, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Ghana, South Africa, Mexico, Belize, Panama, Brazil, Peru, Argentina

I look forward to seeing you all again
Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
The Seventy-Sixth Month

No comments:

Post a Comment