Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Third Month

The Third Month

This my third month in operation and the roller coaster that is blogging continues. I needed to finish my list of Conservative Principles so this is late, nearly two weeks late but it is here. I decided to start my new direction on the 1st of June. I have moved away from criticizing Liberalism to taking a harder look at Conservatism and what we believe. It doesn’t get the same attention and I firmly believe that until we take our own ideas seriously we will not excite others with our ideas, no matter how bad Liberalism gets.

In the last month I have gone very high and very low in numbers Mr. Mark Richardson of Oz Conservative and Mrs. Laura Woods of The Thinking Housewife both put up links to particular articles they thought of interest. I would like to thank both of them for their support.

It pushed my numbers up very high, the highest was on the 20th of May when my blog had 178 visitors, with two other days around 150. My lowest was the 4th of June when I had 10 visitors. Since the highs it has averaged around 25 visitors a day, so less than the average for last month even though the total number of visitors this month is much higher.

11/06/2013
May-June

Entry
Pageviews
United States
512
Australia
421
United Kingdom
90
Canada
82
Russia
52
Romania
42
Germany
31
Slovenia
25
Czech Republic
21
Ukraine
21

April-May  
Australia
367
United States
266
Russia
98
United Kingdom
97
Germany
76
Romania
27
Bulgaria
25
Canada
23
South Korea
14
Indonesia
11

For the first time Australia is not where the most of my visitors came from this month. The United States took the lead by doubling in numbers. Australia was still very high in second place but with a more modest increase in visitors.

The others countries that have jumped up in visitor numbers is Canada and Romania. Canada has tripled, while Romania is more modest but still very nice to see.

The United Kingdom has had a slight drop in numbers and Russia has nearly halved. I hope both are temporary.

Three new countries have made their way into the top 10, Slovenia, the Czech Republic and the Ukraine. Welcome!

While Bulgaria, South Korea and Indonesia may have dropped out of the top 10 they are still active and I forward to seeing these guys turn up as some of them have been here since the first day I started the blog.

I have also received visitors from France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Croatia, India, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Costa Rica and Brazil.

Thanks for visiting and reading what I have to say and I look forward to see you here in the future.

Mark Moncrieff


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future

No comments:

Post a Comment