Thursday 11 July 2013

The Fourth Month

The Fourth Month

Only two weeks after my last monthly update, here is the next. I didn't want to disrupt the 20 Conservative Principles series so I left off the monthly update until I finished the series. But this currently series is more ongoing so I don't have a problem with putting up this monthly update. I have had some really interesting comments posted which I was thrilled to receive even when we didn't agree.

My worst day this month was the 2nd July when I only received 7 visitors, later that day Mr. Mark Richardson of Oz Conservative linked to my article on "What do Traditional Conservatives believe", the next day I received  126 visitors followed two days later by 119. The article has now overtaken the two that were competing for first place as the most read article on the blog. The series on the 20 Conservative Principles wasn't popular but it was important and it saw the number of visitors quite low, averaging under 20, now it's over 30.

What I am finding interesting is that writing for the blog has helped sort out my thoughts more. The fact that others are reading it is also very nice, but the most interesting thing is that now it is out there for anyone to read.

July-June
EntryPageviews
United States
310
Australia
235
Russia
105
United Kingdom
32
Ukraine
32
Romania
23
Germany
20
Canada
15
Latvia
13
Indonesia
12


May - June
Entry
Pageviews
United States
512
Australia
421
United Kingdom
90
Canada
82
Russia
52
Romania
42
Germany
31
Slovenia
25
Czech Republic
21
Ukraine
21

As I said above numbers dropped very badly, but once the link was put in it jumped up again, just not as high. That can be clearly shown by the numbers from the United States and Australia, still very high but not as high as last month.

The United Kingdom fell by 1/3rd, Canada's fall was even greater at 4 in 5.

Others to fall were Romania and Germany.

With Slovenia and the Czech Republic falling out of the top 10.

Russia bucked the trend and doubled in numbers, with the Ukraine having more modest gains.

Latvia and Indonesia are the new countries in the top 10, Latvia was here for two days and then left, Indonesia is much more constant.

This month I have also had visitors from France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway (which nearly made it into the top 10), Iceland, Austria, Bulgaria, India, China, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, South Africa, New Zealand, Brazil and Peru.

Thank you all for visiting and I hope to see you here again.

Mark Moncrieff 

No comments:

Post a Comment