Tuesday 16 October 2018

Instructions for the Conference

For anyone who has signed up for the Melbourne Traditionalists Conference this weekend I will send out the address via text and further instructions via email. Both will go out this Thursday afternoon.

For anyone who likes to do things at the last minute, ticket sales will end at midday on Friday. Anything received after that time will not be accepted as that is when I need to confirm catering.

Everything is set to go and I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
Things I Hate About the Left

1 comment:

  1. I can't make it - live in another state. In case you've not already planned it: please record all or part and upload to YouTube

    ReplyDelete