Tuesday 11 August 2020

The Eighty-Ninth Month

 I have bought a new computer and I have a new microphone so I should be able to start recording for the podcast this week. Not all of the technical difficulties have been worked out yet as due to the lockdown I have to work from home, but I think I'm close. I'm very happy with the writing I have done this month as I feel that a new avenue of thought is developing. Traditionalism as a goal, a future orientation. Not as something revived but as recurring motif, a permanent part of the political landscape.

My best day was the 15th July when I had 169 visitors, although I had 168 on the 5th August. My worst day was yesterday, the 10th August when I had 44 views. July I had 3,704 visitors. 


United States
1.38K
Australia
722
United Kingdom
173
Germany
108
Romania
85
Canada
65
Russia
47
Turkmenistan
42
India
39
Belgium
35
France
33
Singapore
27
Norway
19
United Arab Emirates
14
Argentina
12
Cambodia
12
Netherlands
11
Philippines
11
Portugal
10
Other
259

Australia is way down.


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future

Another Article You Might Like?

The Eighty-Fourth Month

No comments:

Post a Comment