Friday 11 May 2018

The Sixty-Second Month

I'm still not posting enough, I know why my numbers are down, way down. I need to post more than once a week, but that has not been happening. I keep saying I'm going to get better at posting, but it's not happening. I'm not dead, I'm not sick, I haven't run out of things to write about, I've just been busy with real world things. All I have to do is get my real life to understand that my writing on the internet is more important....wish me luck!

My best day in the past month was 4th May when I had 288 visitors, my worst day was the 28th April when I had 32 visitors. In total I had 2,445 visitors, that 1,000 less than last month.

April-May
EntryPageviews
United States
787
Australia
550
Russia
460
United Kingdom
96
Germany
57
Canada
48
France
47
United Arab Emirates
36
Ukraine
33
Spain
28


March-April
EntryPageviews
United States
1650
Australia
832
Poland
108
France
92
United Kingdom
87
Brazil
74
Canada
48
Germany
35
Spain
35
Russia
31

The only country with any big upswing is Russia. The United Kingdom and Germany are also both up.

Canada is exactly the same.

The United States has halves, Australia is down by nearly 300 and France and Spain are also down.

The United Arab Emirates and the Ukraine are in the top 10, while Poland and Brazil are out.

I have also had visitors from the following countries: Ireland, Netherlands, Finland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, Turkey, Israel, Pakistan, India, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Algeria, Mali, South Africa, Fiji, 

I hope you all visit again soon.
Mark Moncrieff

Update: I originally posted last months visiting countries, I corrected it 40 minutes later.

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment