Saturday 11 March 2017

The Forty-Eighth Month

The past month has been a great month, I would go so far as to say excellent, with only one fly in the ointment. But I'll come to that later. I had good numbers and some great support this month. This is now the third best month I have ever had.

First of all I was interviewed by Mr. Brett Stevens over at his site Amerika. Then a post I had written is there path for men anymore? was posted over at Reddits Dark Enlightenment. Both of these helped that post reach 600 views, putting it into the top 10 most viewed posts on the blog.

My worst day this month was the 23rd February when I only had 46 visitors, which was the only day below 50. My best day was on the 28th February when I had 464, the day before had been 415, so very happy with that.

Czechia is now the name that blogger gives for the Czech Republic, it is that countries short name.


February-March
EntryPageviews
United States
2198
Australia
898
Russia
564
United Kingdom
269
Canada
253
Germany
104
Ireland
88
India
78
France
59
Netherlands
52

January-February
EntryPageviews
United States
1133
Australia
690
United Kingdom
99
Germany
95
Singapore
70
France
69
India
66
Canada
33
Spain
32
China
27

The United States nearly double, The United Kingdom more than doubled and Canada went up seven times. Germany and India had more modest advances.

France actually went down!

Russia came in in large numbers and left again as it tends to, although I did have come in in smaller numbers this month. Ireland and the Netherlands are also back in the top 10.

Singapore, Spain and China have left the top 10.

I have also received visitors from the following countries: Belgium, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Poland, Czechia, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Oman, China, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Sudan, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Argentina

Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?
The Twenty First Month

No comments:

Post a Comment