Monday 12 December 2016

The Forty-Fifth Month

I have had another great month, last month was my third best ever, this last month topped it to be the new third best month ever!

I have had some great support this month, Sanne at A Thrifty Homemaker gave me three links which I much appreciated. As well as links from Another Politically Incorrect Blog and Oz Conservative.

In November I had 3644 visitors, my best day was the 7th December when I had 234 visitors and my worst day was the 24th November when I had 43 visitors. I'm really happy with those numbers and this month seems quite good so far.

Australia is back in second stop, my number of visitors from Australia went down and my numbers from the United States went up, it's as if everyone sensed an imbalance in the Force and decided to correct it!

November-December
EntryPageviews
United States
1088
Australia
713
Russia
312
United Kingdom
132
Canada
97
Netherlands
54
Germany
51
France
43
Ireland
41
India
33


October-November
EntryPageviews
Australia
987
United States
796
Germany
327
United Kingdom
198
France
116
India
70
Ireland
43
Netherlands
41
Saudi Arabia
37
Canada
29

The United States is back over 1000 again and Russia has come back in the last few days in a big way. Canada has tripled and the Netherlands is higher.

Australia is down but still much higher than two months ago and the United Kingdom is down. France and Germany have really fallen in numbers and India has only just made it into the top 10.

The Netherlands is basically the same and Saudi Arabia has left the top 10.

I have also received visitors from the following countries: Belgium, Norway, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia (FYROM), Bulgaria, Moldova, the Ukraine, Latvia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Israel, U.A.E., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Indonesia, Egypt, Sudan, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, New Zealand, Aruba, Brazil, 

I thank you for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.
Mark Moncrieff

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future
Another Article You Might Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment