Tuesday 12 April 2016

The Thirty-Seventh Month

Welcome to this my 300th post!

This month has been no different on the roller-coaster ride that is blogging. Up and down with a few loop the loops along the way. I recently found out that that Mr. Mark Richardson of Oz Conservative is in the National Library of Australia Pandora Archive. What does that mean? It means that someone at the National Library of Australia has decided that his website is important enough to be archived and preserved for future generations, no matter what happens on the web. Currently it's a few months behind but they have archived everything up until December 2015, check it out: http://pandora.nla.gov.au/tep/64366

As for myself I had a small win, I found that one of my articles had been posted on a click bait site, although when you click on the link it comes to my site. http://beforeitsnews.com/r2/?url=http://uponhopeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/feminism-and-rape-culture.html

Very nice!

This month has been right about average in terms of numbers, but where visitors are coming from is changing. My best day this month was the 22nd March when I had 104 visitors, my worst day was the 19th March when I had 31 visitors.

EntryPageviews
United States
789
Australia
321
United Kingdom
67
Ireland
37
Germany
30
France
26
Canada
25
Japan
23
Russia
23
Romania
21

11th February-11th March
EntryPageviews
United States
1193
Australia
389
Canada
112
United Kingdom
83
Netherlands
70
Russia
70
Germany
46
Brazil
38
France
33
Ireland
32

Ireland is the only country that was in the top 10 last month that went up!

The United States has dropped, but the only reason it was so high last month was due to a link that had been posted to me. Sadly ever other country is also down, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Canada and Russia.

Japan and Romania are back in the top 10 and the Netherlands and Brazil have left it..

I have also had visitors from the following countries: Netherlands, Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Ukraine, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Palestine, U.A.E., Pakistan, India, China, South Korea, Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore,  Indonesia, Philippines, Ethiopia, South Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, Peru, Argentina

I hope to see you all again soon.

Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Blog
Another Article You Might Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment