Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Twentieth Month & My 200th Post!

The Twentieth Month & My 200th Post!

This month started with me being sick and then when I got better I had to work 13 days in a row. By the time I got home I was ready for bed, so the blog suffered as I tended to go to bed. Fortunately that deadline is over so I can resume a more normal rate of posts.

Even though I was not posting, it still nearly two weeks before numbers started to drop off. My worst day was the 31st October when I only had 22 visitors. The only day in the twenties and I only had one day in the thirties. My best day was only two days ago on the 9th November when I had 120 visitors.

11th October - 11th November

EntryPageviews
United States
696
Australia
220
Ukraine
213
Poland
86
United Kingdom
78
France
74
Germany
39
China
33
Canada
24
Romania
23

11th September-11th October

EntryPageviews
United States
631
Australia
189
France
151
Ukraine
147
United Kingdom
72
Germany
65
Netherlands
51
Canada
49
Romania
43
Indonesia
34
The United States, Australia, the Ukraine are up. The Ukraine was for most of the month in second place, only in the last few days has Australia gone up and the total Ukraine numbers gone down and stabilised.

Poland has entered the top 10 and gone into 4th place and  China has reentered the top 10.

The United Kingdom is slightly down. However France has dropped by half. Germany, Canada and Romania are all down, Canada even dropped out of the top 10 but made a comeback.

Indonesia and the Netherlands have dropped out of the top 10.

I have also received visitors from the following countries Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Spain, Poland, Hungary, Slovenia, Serbia, Israel, U.A.E, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, Japan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, New Zealand, Brazil.

I look forward to seeing you again.
Mark Moncrieff 

No comments:

Post a Comment