Saturday 11 October 2014

The Nineteenth Month

The Nineteenth Month

Another good month, I've had around 1700 (just below) visitors this month. Because I've been working and sick I haven't been posting as regularly as I'd like. Having said that I'm still happy with my output as well as the visitor numbers.

My worst day was the 18th of September when I had 32 visitors, I only had one other day in the 30's. The next day the 19th of September was my best day with 96 visitors. Over the month the daily average has been 57 visitors.

11th September-11th October

EntryPageviews
United States
631
Australia
189
France
151
Ukraine
147
United Kingdom
72
Germany
65
Netherlands
51
Canada
49
Romania
43
Indonesia
34

11th August-11th September
EntryPageviews
United States
750
Australia
251
Ukraine
100
United Kingdom
89
Canada
64
Germany
58
France
55
Netherlands
33
Japan
31
Sweden
28
France has nearly tripled this month and is now in third place. The Ukraine has risen by 50% and has just been pipped at the post by France, moving it from third to fourth place. Both are much higher than they have been in the past so I'm very pleased!

Germany and the Netherlands are both up, the Netherlands by 50%.

Unfortunately the United States is down, although still higher than it was two months ago and Australia is also down. 

As are the United Kingdom and Canada.

Romania and Indonesia are both back in the top 10, while Japan and Sweden have left.

I have also received visitors from the following countries Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Georgia, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, China, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, Tunisia, South Africa, New Zealand, Fiji, Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia.

I look forward to seeing you again.
Mark Moncrieff

No comments:

Post a Comment