Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Ninth Month

The Ninth Month

Here we are nearly at Christmas and another month to report on. I won't promise anything but I plan to try doing two posts a week instead of the current one. For the last few months I've been steady doing a post every 5 days with a few exceptions, now I'll try to post every 3 days. This month for the first time I included links to posts on other sites, I've been encouraged to continue this. At the same day and time I linked to these other sites, Mark Richardson of OzConservative linked to me, we were only 15 minutes apart with no prior conversation on what we were thinking. Which reminds me that this Monday I went along to an Eltham Traditionalist meeting in which coincidences were big. One new member said a friend who had known Mark Richardson in the past was talking about him and the next day Mark Richardson dropped a leaflet into the new members letterbox. It turned out they lived only streets away!

My best day this month was the 20th November when I had 103 visitors. That was after Mark Richardson linked to my article, The Bi-Polar Party - The Liberal Party of Australia. Which today entered the Top Ten posts on my site.

 http://uponhopeblog.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/the-bi-polar-party-liberal-party-of.html

My worst day was 4 days later on the 24th of November when I had 19 visitors. Unfortunately for me I was quite sick and unable to post anything during this period. The next day I had 58 visitors, sometimes it's just strange how the numbers go up and down. On a normal day I get somewhere in the 40's.

As always each month is from the 11th of one month to the 11th of the next month.

November - December
EntryPageviews
United States
652
Australia
188
China
91
United Kingdom
67
Canada
40
Russia
32
Germany
27
France
23
Romania
20
Japan
12



October - November
EntryPageviews
United States
577
Australia
154
China
67
United Kingdom
65
Indonesia
34
France
29
Romania
29
Ukraine
27
Japan
25
Canada
24

The United States is a powerhouse, it keeps getting bigger each month without fail.

Australia is also up from last month, although it was higher last week.

China is in third place and it's overall numbers are 1/3rd higher than last month.

Russia and Germany have jumped up into the top 10 again which is good to see.

The United Kingdom and France are basically the same as last month.

Romania has fallen and Canada and Japan have halved.

Indonesia and the Ukraine have left the top 10 but are still active.

Other countries I remember having stopped by are Poland, Azerbaijan, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Libya and New Zealand.

To all my readers have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Yours Sincerely
Mark Moncrieff


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future


2 comments:

  1. I may well be making up at least half of your Japanese visits. Keep up the great writing and have a joyous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Simmonds

    I've often wondered whether those looking at my site in Asia were locals or expatriates. In at least one case I now know.

    Today I've had 10 visitors from Japan, are you responsible for this Mr. Simmonds?

    And thank you for kind words and Christmas cheer.

    Mark Moncrieff

    ReplyDelete