Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Sixth Month

The Sixth Month

It is six months ago today that I started Upon Hope Blog and it has really helped me work out my thoughts on a variety of different topics. Like all writers, vain as we all are, I always want more readers. This has been my best month yet, but as always there seems to be both good and bad news all at once.

My best day was the 13th August when my post on the Discrimination of Anti-Discrimination was linked to by Mrs. Wood over at her site The Thinking Housewife. On that day I had 377 visitors, by far my best day. The worst day this month was the 31st of August when I only had 21 visitors. But I must admit that is the highest low number since I started.

Thanks once again Mrs. Wood!

The dates as always are from the 11th of the month to the following 11th of the month.

August-September
EntryPageviews
United States
1051
Australia
187
Romania
76
Russia
59
United Kingdom
53
Canada
45
Netherlands
29
Germany
23
China
19
Latvia
12

 August-July
EntryPageviews
United States
437
Australia
274
Russia
112
United Kingdom
62
Croatia
31
Canada
21
Latvia
19
Ireland
18
France
16
Germany
15

My American readers jumped up amazingly and on most days the majority of my readers are from the United States, always glad to have you around. Canada has also doubled but it is no where as consistent. Germany rose as well but it remains much lower than it used to be, sadly.

A few new countries have joined the list, Romania jumped up very high and I have a small but steady stream from day to day. The Netherlands is also new and they joined in after the link was put in at The Thinking Housewife. I normally get a handful of visitors from China, but a jump to 19 was nice to see. To all three new countries, welcome!

My saddest news is my own country Australia, numbers have dropped off quite abit, I have had around a 100 fewer visits this month than the one before. Having said that it is still normally in second place for the number of visitors a day. Russia has also halved, but it has started to pick up.

The United Kingdom has gone down slightly but it's still good numbers and Latvia is still there with less visitors, it seems they come in once or twice a month.

Countries that have dropped out of the top 10 are Croatia, Ireland and France.

I don't write a list of each country that visits so in time I forget, but the ones I remember are Iceland, Poland, Bulgaria, Israel, India, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Venezuela and Brazil. I'm sure there are others that I've forgotten.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you find what I write of interest.

Yours Sincerely
Mark Moncrieff


Upon Hope Blog - A Traditional Conservative Future   

No comments:

Post a Comment